About 1 in 12 Canadians, two-thirds of them children, are affected by a rare disorder. But because each disease affects only a small number of individuals, understanding and expertise may be limited and fragmented across the country. Canada’s Rare Disease Strategy proposes a five-point action plan that will address unnecessary delays in testing, wrong diagnoses and missed opportunities to treat.
1. Improving early detection and prevention,
2. Providing timely, equitable and evidence-informed care,
3. Enhancing community support,
4. Providing sustainable access to promising therapies and
5. Promoting innovative research
January 31, 2018
Marriott Toronto Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
How to Ensure Patient-Centred Pharmacare is Cost-Effective Healthcare A Consultation on Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB) & Biologic Medicines More Event Details Coming Soon!